Venue Profile: Earls Campus Great Parties Start Here

Earls Campus

Contact Venue Save View Favorites Pricing

Capacity: 99   Price Point: $$$   Type: Restaurant   Cuisine: Other

Earls Campus Earls Campus Earls Campus Earls Campus Earls Campus Earls Campus Earls Campus

Venue Description

Located close to the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Earls Campus takes pride in offering great food and drinks in a casual and cozy atmosphere. Earls Campus is only a short walk away from Whyte Avenue and the Jubilee Auditorium, making them the preferred dining destination of both locals and visitors alike. Earls Campus features a refined main dining room with stylish furnishings, a chic lounge area with multiple TV screens for sports viewing, and a beautiful outdoor patio with fantastic views of the university. Are you planning an event? You can book a table at Earls Campus. However, reservation space is limited and dependent on events occurring around the neighbourhood, so make sure to enquire in advance for a guaranteed spot. Whether you want to celebrate a birthday, host a staff luncheon, conduct an important business meeting, or make a casual dining visit - come on in at Earls Campus and let their staff assist you with your needs.

Earls Campus has a diverse and flavourful menu that boasts a delectable selection of shareables, pizzas, noodles, rice bowls, steaks, main plates, tacos, burgers, soups & salads, desserts, and brunch meals - all of which are created using quality ingredients from trusted local sources. In addition to their remarkable menu, Earls Campus also offers a great list of wines, beers, cocktails, and house-made sodas that can be paired with their delicious dishes. Whatever your purpose of visiting may be, expect that you will have a remarkable dining experience at Earls Campus. Book a table now.

Contact Earls Campus

Use the form below to ask questions regarding pricing, availability, and booking this venue for your event. Note: This business profile has recently been updated – either through user feedback or through our automated system. This helps visitors see up to date information, which should be verified for contacting the business directly.
My Info
Party Info

Want 3 more quotes from similar venues?
Yes, I'd like to compare quotes
No, I'm only interested in this venue

Please check the "I'm not a robot" box:

Earls Campus is a perfect venue for hosting these types of parties:

Adult Birthday Party
Dinner
Anniversary

Similar venues in the area