Venue Profile: Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus Great Parties Start Here

Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus

Contact Venue Save View Favorites Pricing

Capacity: 99   Price Point:   Type: Other   Cuisine: Other

Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus

Venue Description

Located at 8519 - 112 Street in Edmonton, the Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus is the city's most popular gathering establishment that provides great food and beer in a comfortable pub atmosphere. The Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus has an impressive menu that includes a delectable selection of soups, salads, bites, starters, burgers, sandwiches, mains, pub classics, desserts, and signature pizzas. From flat iron steaks and house-made chicken strips to fish & chips and spring rolls, their menu offers a little bit of something for everyone. The Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus also has menus for brunch as well as kids, giving their patrons a lot of meal options to choose from. In addition to having outstanding food menus, the Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus also boasts a great selection of imported and draft beers as well as cocktails and spirits.

The Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus is a great place for casual visits alone or with friends. It is also the perfect venue to celebrate a variety of special occasions. Whether it's a casual lunch, a group dinner, a game night with friends, a night out with a special someone, a retirement celebration, a team get-together, or a birthday party - the Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus is the place to be. With their exceptional food and drinks, both you and your guests are definitely going to have an amazing celebratory occasion. Check out the Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus if you want to celebrate a special occasion at a wonderful pub venue with a casual and comfortable atmosphere.

Contact Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus

Use the form below to ask questions regarding pricing, availability, and booking this venue for your event. Note: This business profile has recently been updated – either through user feedback or through our automated system. This helps visitors see up to date information, which should be verified for contacting the business directly.
My Info
Party Info

Want 3 more quotes from similar venues?
Yes, I'd like to compare quotes
No, I'm only interested in this venue

Please check the "I'm not a robot" box:

Sherlock Holmes Pub Campus is a perfect venue for hosting these types of parties:

Christmas Party
Adult Birthday Party
Party

Venue Amenities and Characteristics

• Minors Allowed
  • Patio
  • Dress Code
  • Tables Supplied
  • Chairs Supplied
  • Dinnerware Supplied
  • Clean-up Included
  • Casual
  • Corporate
  • Fun
  • Brunch Menu
  • Imported Beer
  • Draft Beers
  • Golf
  • Live Music

Similar venues in the area